Ingredients for 1-2 persons:
200g dry spaghetti
4 tablespoon olive oil by Oro del Desierto!
1 garlic clove
Diced bacon as you needed!
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese as you needed!
2 teaspoon Sea salt
Freshly grated black pepper as you needed!
Chopped fresh parsley as you needed!
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti pasta until al dente.
2. Drain well. Toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, cook copped garlic and diced bacon until very crispy.
4. Add olive oil to 3 while frying the garlic and the bacon.
5. Beat the eggs. Add the grated Parmesan cheese and black pepper to the eggs and whisk them. Return cooked bacon to pan; add cooked and drained spaghetti. Toss to coat and heat through adding more olive oil if it seems dry or is sticking together. Add beaten eggs and cook, tossing constantly with tongs or large fork until eggs are barely set.
6. Add more Parmesan cheese as you needed.
7. Sprinkle parsley.