RECIPE FOR TWO
100 g ・・・・・Lotus root
100 g ・・・・・Yam
200 cc ・・・・Chicken broth
as needed ・・・Salt and pepper
1 tbs ・・・・・Olive oil – Oro del Desierto
as needed ・・・Parsley
- Peel the skin of the lotus root then chop them up. Wrap the chopped lotus roots with a saran wrap and warm them up in a micro wave to cook for a few minutes.
- Place the cooked lotus roots in a blender and blend them until they become nice and smooth.
- Peel the skin of the yam then grate it. Chop parsley and put them aside.
- Warm up the prepared chicken stock with the blended lotus root in a medium pot until boiled.
- Add grated yam in a pot until boiled
- Add salt and pepper as needed. Once the pot cools down, place it in the refrigerator .
- Serve the cooled soup in soup bowls or cups. Sprinkle chopped parsley and drizzle the organic olive oil, Oro del Desierto. Yum Yum! Ready!