Ingredients for one person:
＊ 1 sheet of seaweed paper
＊ 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
＊ 1 tsp soy sauce
＊ 1 tsp of Wasabi ( real or paste ) or as needed
＊ 2 tbsp of Oro del Desierto olive oil
＊ 1 package of Japanese flat ( or regular ) udon noodles
＊ 1 bottle of Oro del Desierto olive oil for drizzling
- Chop 1 dried seaweed wrap and put it aside.
- Mix 1 tsp wasabi paste, 1 tsp soy source and 2 tbsp of Oro del Desierto olive oil in a cup and mix until all wasabi paste is dissolved into a thick sauce.
- Follow the direction on how to prepare your packaged noodles (dried, half cooked or frozen)
- After the noodles are cooked, strain and immediately rinse with cold water to stop them from continuing to cool.
- Transfer the noodles to a bowl and pour the Wasabi source over the noodles. Caramelize the noodle with the sauce.
- Transfer the noodles to a serving bowl.
- Top with roasted sesame seeds and chopped seaweed paper.
- Drizzle Oro del Desierto olive oil over the noodles as needed.
- The fresh flavourful organic olive oil adds fruity scent to increase your appetite in hot sizzling summer!
*We recommend that you use and consume olive oil in a few weeks once the product bottle is opened.